Best Video Card for Mining Ethereum 2020: Since many people started buying and selling crpyo. As well as our followers are even doing mining to earn some handsome money. We decided to give the list of best video cards for mining ethereum along with other coin based graphics comparison.
Best Video Card for Mining Ethereum 2020
#01 – AMD Radeon VII
- Gpu: Core Clock 1400 MHz (up to 1750 MHz Boost), 3840 Stream Processors, 60 cu, 7nm
- Memory: Memory Clock 1000 MHz (2000 MHz Effective), 4096 Bit Memory Bus, HBM2 Memory Type, 16GB size
- Output: 1 x HDMI 2.0B, 3 x DisplayPort 1.4 (Maximum 4 outputs)
- Power consumption: 300W form Factor: 2 part slot occupied, Dimension: 268(l) x 120(w) x 42(h) mm/ 10.56(L) x 4.73(W) x 1.66(H) inches
- System Requirement: 650 Watt Power Supply (suggestion), 1 Available PCI-Express x16 Slot, 8192 MB minimum of system Memory, 2 x 8-pin AUX power connector
#02 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5 and card dimension(mm)-6-pin x 1, 8-pin x 1
- Memory Clock: 8108 MHz (oc mode) ; Memory 8GB GDDR5 (256-bit) , Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0. DirectX Version Support - 12, OpenGL Version Support- 4.5, Multi-GPU Technology - SLI, 2-Way
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
#03 – AMD Radeon RX580
- Chipset: AMD Radeon ax 470
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Max. Resolution: supports 4x Display monitors
- Input: 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual-link, 2x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort
- 450W system power supply requirement. Please refer the User Guide before use.
#04 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Max; Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI E power connector, output: DVI D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 400W system power supply requirement; 120W power consumption; Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
- Form Factor: ATX.Cores: 1280 Units
#05 – AMD Radeon RX Vega
- Chipset - AMD rx Vega 64
- 8GB HBM2 Memory
- GPU Core Clock - 1247Mhz boost mode - 1546Mhz
- VR premium ready
#06 – Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
#07 – Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Power consumption - 180 W
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI / DL-DVI-D
- Recommended PSU: 500W
- Form Factor: ATX.Memory Speed: 8008 MHz
The newest form of currency is Bitcoins-These. The word is recognizable to many, as the subject frequently appears in the press.
It’s not a currency that everyone knows in the older sense but a virtual currency.
In addition, Ether act as a cryptocurrency that can be bought or mined at Ether.
Someone decides to start out as a prospector needs the equipment required and basic knowledge of how it operates. The key thing is certainly a separate mining graphics card that doesn’t function without it. As ether mining becomes increasingly popular, the necessary Ethereum graphics card was created and five different models were compared.
Compare Home Repurchasing is no problem, according to different Mining video cards. Nevertheless, other variables mainly affect productive trenching. It is also important to remember not only energy consumption, but also the existing Bitcoin courses, always. The rise and fall of rates can be very significant as these two factors dictate profit or loss.
Benefits of the Ethereum video card:
- Enormous efficiency.
- Everyone can dig.
- Play in the tub by yourself or by friends.
- Bandwidths for high delivery.
- Great refreshment.
- Overclocking immediately.
Drawbacks of the Ethereum video card:
- Training control.
- Short life
- Costly buying price.
- High energy efficiency.
Things to be considered: Ethereum video card:
The energy consumption is certainly quite high in cryptocurrency mining.
But higher electricity consumption also has certain advantages, because it prevents fraudsters from gaining access to virtual currency and manipulative speculation. However, even if it sounds strange, the price is equal to the energy. When the output is decreased by 122 watts on a video card graphics unit, one Mining graphics card consumes 500 watts/hour with 46 MH/s.
This is mostly because the machine operates mostly 24/24 and the modules are used extensively. This often presents a major problem, especially in the hot months, because the burden for the cooler is even greater. This increased stress not only causes unwanted noise, but also significantly reduces the performance of the graphics card.
The mining of Ethereum functions in a similar way as the mining of Bitcoin, but it presents its challenges to the prospector.
Though all processes are the Same identical, there are many differences. Ethereum prospectors need a high rate memory bandwidth, which consists of at least two GB of storage capacity. The most efficient way of doing this has been to excavate on a GPU.
The reason is mainly that the PC 24/24 7 is often operated and the components are used extensively. This is often a major problem particularly in the hot months because the pressure for the cooler, in particular, is even greater.
Such high stress produces not only unwanted noise but significantly reduces the performance of the Ethereum graphics card.
Best Video Card for Mining Ethereum 2020