Best Video Card for Mining 2020: Now we have an updated list for our users, who are doing mining. It’s for you guys only. You can pick any of them. All are detailed checked and analysis done by our expert team. As well as reviews checked.
Best Video Card for Mining 2020
1. NVIDIA GTX 1660 TI
- 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320
2. AMD Radeon RX580
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 580
- Boost / Base Core Clock: 1366 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Recommended psu is 500 watt. Core name is polaris 20 xtx. Directx version support is 12. Opengl version support is 4.5
3. AMD Radeon RX570
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 570
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Output: 1x DL-DVI-D, 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- 450W system power supply requirement. Please refer the User Guide before use
4. AMD Radeon RX Vega 56
- Chipset - AMD Vega 56
- 8GB HBM2 Memory
- Crossfire ready
- AMD LiquidVR ready
5. Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
No products found.
6. Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Power consumption - 180 W
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI / DL-DVI-D
- Recommended PSU: 500W
- Form Factor: ATX.Memory Speed: 8008 MHz
7. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Max; Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI E power connector, output: DVI D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 400W system power supply requirement; 120W power consumption; Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
- Form Factor: ATX.Cores: 1280 Units
8. AMD Radeon RX Vega 64
- Compatible OS platforms : Windows 10 -- 32 /64 bit , Windows 8.1 -- 32/64 bit , Windows 8 -- 32/64 bit , Windows 7 -- 32/64 bit
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of ASUS Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency and premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Memory clock: 945 MHz .Patented wing-blade 0 dB fans with FanConnect II maximizes cooling performance with three axial fans to deliver 105% more air and dual 4-pin headers for referencing chassis fans to GPU temperatures
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
9. AMD Radeon RX480
- Dual-slot Width, 1x HDMI, 3x Display Port
- 256Bit, 8GB GDDR5 , PCIe 3.0 x16, GPU Clock: 1266 MHz, Memory 2000 MHz
- Bandwith 256.0GB/s, DirectX 12.0
- Video card only in OEM Packaging - no box, Video driver/software not included
- 90 Days Warranty
10. Nvidia GTX 1080
- Real Base Clock: 1607 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1733 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5X
- Discover unprecedented performance w/ the EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition.
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. All with the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading VR headsets.
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
While in the real world the money is printed and made available by the government or central banks, Bitcoin is a virtual currency. Bitcoins are made available through the network of Bitcoin, in which ultimately all purchases and sales are handled.
These so-called transactions are collected within a given period of time and compiled according to the list.
A miner has the task of confirming the transactions and making an entry in a book. As a reward, the miner receives Bitcoins for it. As in various Bitcoin graphics, card tests can be read, it concerns with the already mentioned account book only a list-like listing of all blocks.
These blocks, also called blockchains, are necessary to get an overview of all transactions made. In order for each miner to get the same chance, this block can be seen by any prospector, but never a miner’s name to maintain some anonymity.
Things to be considered while buying mining video card:
Performance of the mining video card:
Power consumption is an important issue in graphics card mining, especially since most miners run the 24 / 7 computer. The Ethereum graphics card’s harsh performance plays a significant role in achieving high level
of effectiveness. But the price is also main factor, especially as the durability of strong graphics cards Due to the enormous resilience is often limited. You can choose to be a soloist or a pool of other miners. According to various Mining graphics cards Compare The turnover level and the profit are usually within manageable limits. In general, this parameter depends on the situation. An entrepreneur has completely different options than, for example, a private individual. That’s why it’s ultimately up to each one to decide if he wants to try as a prospector.
In addition to the performance, the wattage is also a significant criterion. The wattage of the video card is primarily depending on how many hashes are created to get an effective profit. The miner has various Radeon graphics cards and Sapphire Radeon graphics cards with different data available. At the Buy Mining Graphics Cards Care should therefore be taken to ensure that the PC tower has sufficient space to install the graphics card (s). At the same time, the Ethereum graphics cards should be arranged as there is no heat build-up.
The energy consumption when mining cryptocurrencies is undoubtedly very high.
But this higher power consumption also has certain benefits, because it makes sure which fraudsters cannot gain access to the virtual currency and manipulative speculation is not possible. But even if it may sound strange, but the price is on an equal footing with the energy. when the lower consumption at one graphics video card at 122 watts, that consumes one Mining graphics card with 46 MH / s already 500 watts per hour.
This is mainly because often the computer 24 / 7 is running and the individual components are very heavily used. Especially in the hot months, this is often a big problem, because as the burden is even greater, especially for the cooler. This higher stress not only creates an unwanted noise, but also the performance capacity of the graphics card is significantly reduced.
Related Post: The Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Video Card for Mining 2020