Best Video Card Under 50 Dollars in 2020: Since you must have check all the latest and best graphics card and now you might be thinking if it’s possible to buy video cards under your budget. Well, it’s possible. Here is the list of video cards under your budget of 50 dollars in 2020.
Best Video Card Under 50 Dollars in 2020
#01 – EVGA GeForce 210 1GB DDR3 Low Profile
- 520 MHz core clock
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
- 1024 MB 64-bit DDR3 memory
- 600 MHz memory clock and 1230 MHz shader clock
- 8 CUDA Cores
#02 – Gigabyte GeForce GT 420 2GB DDR3
- Core Clock: 954 MHz
- Low profile design
- Features Dual-link DVI-D/D-Sub/HDMI
- Form Factor: Low Profile
#03 – EVGA GeForce GT 610 2GB DDR3 Low Profile
- 2048 MB, 64 Bit DDR3
- PCI-E 2.0 16x
- Has video output DVI HDMI VGA
- EVGA GT 610 delivers you a superior multimedia experience - every time.
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 520 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1000 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores: 48
- Memory Detail: 2048MB DDR3
- Memory Bit Width 64 Bit / Memory Bandwidth: 8 GB/s
- Recommended PSU: 300W or greater power supply
#04 – Zotac GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 Low Profile
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 710, 2GB DDR3 192 CUDA cores, 64 bit Memory bus, 954 MHz Engine Clock, 1600 MHz Memory Clock
- PCI Express 2.0
- Fanless cooling
- Triple display support
- DirectX 12 (feature 11_0) API, OpenGL 4.5 Supports for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Power Requirement : 300 watt power supply. 25 watt max power consumption
- Package content: ZT 71302 20L, Low profile I/O bracket, Driver Disk, User Manual
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
#05 – MSI Radeon HD 6450 1GB DDR3 Low Profile
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- AMD App Acceleration
#06 – Gigabyte Radeon R5 230 1GB DDR3
#07 – AMD Radeon R5 240 1GB DDR3
By now you know that we have produced a list of some of the best Video card under 50 dollars. What if you wanted to buy something else outside of it?
We thought that it would be better if we collected some of the points that will help you to buy a Video card. We have it with us and we wanted to share it with you.
These points will really help you to get a good Video card which will satisfy you and let you play amazing games. The points are:
Do you care about the design of your Video card? You should be as the design has a lot to do with the durability and usability of the product. It is better to get a slim device if you can do so. Some even have a low noise design which eliminates the usual cranky sound that comes out of Video cards.
Your CPU needs to have the space to accommodate this Video card. On top of this, you may also choose on with RGB LED lights to make the experience more exciting.
One of the first things that you should fix when you are wanting to have a Video card is the budget. If you are not planning to buy a Video card under $50.
We will recommend you to analyze the features that you will need to finalize this part. We have provided a list that contains Video cards that are below the price of 50 Dollars.
AMD or Nvidia:
When you are buying a Video card you will notice that they will have a GPU. The most common options include an AMD GPU or an NVIDIA GPU.
This won’t be the only factor that you will go for but it does make a difference for some people. NVIDIA is definitely the choice that you can make if you have money and if you want the best from your Video card.
If you are going for a budget product then we can assure you that AMD will work fine. We will recommend you to focus more on the features present in it. Do check the boost clock speed of the device when you are checking the GPU.
Will the motherboard of PC support the Video card?
This is an important question as you will need to attach the Video card for it to work. Make sure to check that the motherboard of your PC has the PCI-E x16 slot as these days the Video card comes with the PCI-E x16 connector.
In most cases, it will be present. If your PC’s motherboard lacks one, then do talk to a professional about it.
Best Video Card Under 50 in 2020