Best VR Graphics Card 2019: Since 2015, a new range of technologies has been in vogue and that is known as Industry 4.0. The new technologies as a part of this trend are the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
Today, almost every technology based application has been trying to integrate Virtual Reality into their base so that they can be the first movers in the field of doing something significant and new.
Best VR Graphics Card 2019
Table of Contents
In this case, how can the market for Graphics Cards be left far behind? There are a number of Graphics Cards available today which support Virtual Reality – especially in the field of gaming so as to enhance the gaming experiences.
Virtual reality computing is the new and upcoming evolution across all sectors but it takes a significant amount of processing ability to use this technology effectively.
So, here is a list of the best Graphics Cards for VR in 2019. These high-end Graphics Cards provide the power you’ll need to approach or maintain 90 frames per second while avoiding screen tearing and lagging, thus keeping your VR experience fun and memorable.
#01 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320
#02 – Nvidia RTX 2070
- Real Boost Clock: 1710 MHz; memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR6
- Dual HDB fans and all-new cooler offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs. Requirements- Minimum of a 550 Watt power supply.An available 6-pin PCIe power connector and an available 8 pin PCIe power connector.Total Power Draw - 175 Watts
- Built for EVGA Precision x1 - EVGA all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro
- 3 Year Warranty
- Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/ Purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
#03 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
- New Turing architecture, real-time raytracing with deep learning AI
- 6GB 192-bit GDDR6; factory overclocked Boost Clock 1800 MHz
- Led Lit, Dual slot, Super compact 8.3-Inch card, fits 99% of systems. Supported OS - Windows 10 / 7 x64
- Ice storm 2.0 cooling, our strongest cooling, 4K ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0B
- Factory Overclocked Boost Clock 1800 MHz
#04 – AMD Radeon RX 580
- Dual-slot Width, 1x HDMI, 3x Display Port
- 256Bit, 8GB GDDR5 , PCIe 3.0 x16, GPU Clock: 1266 MHz, Memory 2000 MHz
- Bandwith 256.0GB/s, DirectX 12.0
- Video card only in OEM Packaging - no box, Video driver/software not included
#05 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (3GB)
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Base Clock: 1455 MHz/ boost Clock: 1569 MHz; Memory Detail: 3072MB GDDR5
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Compact design, ACX 2.0 cooling, 3GB
Best VR Graphics Card 2019
As we know, Graphics Cards serve a variety of purposes starting from gaming, photo and video editing to cryptocurrency mining and ultimately, in augmented reality and virtual reality too.
Virtual Reality requires high-end technology and innovation and this is well looked after by Graphics Cards because of the performance and features that they offer.
The prices of graphics cards have risen after their usages in high-end activities like cryptocurrency mining. But this definitely hasn’t deterred the VR enthusiasts to grab the best Graphics Cards out there for a seamless, better and advanced virtual reality experience.
Ultimately, specifications and performance are the two parameters which define graphics cards. All these are necessary in choosing one for Virtual Reality purposes and thus, careful selection by users is recommended while choosing a graphics card for VR purposes.