Downdraft Gas Range 2022 – Are you searching for new products? than you are at the correct page. As we have done our research for you guys. We have also written buyer’s guide for you.
Downdraft Gas Range 2022
#01 – Frigidaire RC36DG60PS 36″ Built In Downdraft Gas Cooktop with 4 Sealed Burners in Stainless Steel
#02 – DCS CDV304N 30″ Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop – Downdraft
- 4 Sealed Burners
- Ergonomic Metal Control Knobs
- Easy-to-Clean Encapsulated Cooking Surface
- Optional Downdraft Ventilation
- Optional Griddle Module
#03 – Bosch NGM5655UC500 36″ Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop
- 5 Sealed Burners
- 16,000 BTU Burner
- Cast Iron Continuous Grates
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs
- Centralized Controls
#04 – GE Profile 30″ Built-In Gas Downdraft Cooktop White PGP9830TJWW
- Gas on glass cooktop
- 11,500 BTU all-purpose burner
#05 – KitchenAid KCGD500GSS 30″ 4 Burner Stainless Steel Gas Downdraft Cooktop
#06 – GE PP9830DJBB 30 Inch Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with 4 Burners, 3-Speed Downdraft Exhaust System, 9″/6 Inch Power Boil, Bridge Element and
- 9"/6" Power Boil element: Use different pan sizes on this single, 3, 000-watt flexible element that produces rapid powerful heat.
- Bridge Element: Combines cooking elements into one cooking area.
- Control lock capability: Protects against unintended activation.
- Hot surface indicator lights: Know when elements are too hot to touch with a quick glance.
- Cooktop "On" indicator light: A light lets you know when an element is active.
#07 – KitchenAid KCED600GBL 30 Electric Downdraft Cooktop with 4 Elements Black Glass
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
#08 – KitchenAid Architect Series II KECD807XBL 30 Smoothtop Electric Cooktop, 400 CFM downdraft – Black
- KitchenAid Architect Series II KECD807XBL 30 Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with 400 CFM Downdraft Vent 4 Radiant Elements 3Speed Fan Control and Hot Surface Indicators Blackreplacement for KECD806RBL
- Kitchen Aid - KECD807XBL
#09 – GE Profile 30″ Built-In Gas Downdraft Cooktop PGP9830DJBB
- The slide-in gas range offers the heavy-duty cast iron grates and 4 versatile burners, two single 18000-BTU burners, one single 12000-BTU burner, a dual ring 15000-BTU burner (650-BTU for simmer) distribute even heat for simmer, boil, stir-frying, steaming, melting or even caramelizing!
- The deep recessed gas range with an automatic reignition ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished. The zinc alloy control knobs with a blue LED lights that allows you to see if the cooktop is turn on from a distance.
- The stainless-steel gas range with a brilliant blue interior, the temperature can be set up from 150°F to 500°F help you to cook perfectly and accurately. It’s good for broil, bake, defrosting, dehydration, preheating.
- The commercial grade gas oven offers an extra-large 4. 2 cu. ft. cooking capacity, 2 removable oven racks, a baking tray and cover, 5 adjustable rack position to accommodate a various size of food items. Turn your oven to a Thanksgiving turkey roaster.
- The commercial convection fan circulates heated air over, under and around, delivers the ideal temperature and airflow for fast preheating and uniform cooking helps remove cold spots to ensure even baking. Because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature.
- The slide-in gas range come with large oven window and two halogen oven lights allows you to see your food while cooking without opening the door. The triple layer tempered glass that add to the eye-catching aesthetic of the complete exterior design.
- Product Dimensions: 30 in. W x 29. 54 in. D x 39. 37 in. H, Cutout Dimensions: 30. 12 in. W x 24. 84 in. D x 35. 57 in. H. With 2 Years US Based Manufacture . Pre-installed for natural gas (gas regulator included), can be converted to liquid propane gas use (LPG conversion kit not included). Pre-installed US standard 120v GFCI power cord (electric ignitor), 15 amps breaker required.
#10 – KitchenAid KCGD506GSS 36 5 Burner Downdraft Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop KCGD506GSS
If you are hunting one of the best downdraft gas ranges, there are several factors you should consider
British thermal unit (BTU):
Downdraft gas ranges come with a variety of price tags, features, and BTU. Before you invest in one of them, check its BTU because it is one of the essential factors that will decide how efficiently you or the staff will be cooking.
Gas ranges with low price tags come with a low BTU of 10, 000, which may not be sufficient to heat and cook the required items at a downdraft gas level. However, it works fine if the gas range is inside a residential area.
Medium range gas ranges are available with a BTU up to 12, 000, which is better. However, at a downdraft gas level, you might need a high-end gas range that comes with a BTU of 17, 000. At such number, you can be assured that the cooking will be completed early and you can check other items in the kitchen.
If you are allowing a gas range to invade in your kitchen, then make sure you take maximum work from it. So, look for a maximum number of stoves and double oven so that you can cook more items and use the oven for dual purpose. However, match the dimensions with the space available in your downdraft gas to avoid unnecessary trouble. That’s what we will talk about next.
Downdraft gas ranges come in size varying between 30 to 48 inches. Primary functions are the same between the two categories, but the features are different. In a 48-inch downdraft gas range, you will get additions like griddles with extra burners, woks, etc. So, if you want some additional hardware or functions in a gas range, then look for the bigger one.
Gas ranges are expensive than electric ones. However, the initial price is overshadowed by the cost savings it does on your electricity bills. Still, there are various price categories in the downdraft gas gas ranges. If you do not need advanced features because you have just shifted to a new house after investing a lot, then look for gas range only with basic functionalities.
Preferred number of burners:
It depends upon the circumstances. If you are using it for residential purpose and you are a family of two, then a couple of burners will suffice. On the other hand, if you are a family of four or more than that, then you should prefer a gas range with quad burners. Downdraft gas ranges use maximum number of burners as per our testing.
If you are remodeling your kitchen, consider the aesthetics as well as the size of the unit you’ll settle for. For commercial uses, going with a self-cleaning unit is almost always the right thing to do. The reason is simple, frequent use requires regular maintenance and a self-cleaning unit can make the job easy.
Stay tuned with us. Do bookmark our blog – Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Downdraft Gas Range 2022